Guarantor of data processing
EL LOFT, Centre de Negocis SLU
Adress: Av. Mas Sot 25. Matadepera 08230
Contact: +34 617240711
Processing of customers and suppliers’ data
- The purpose of the processing of customers and suppliers’ data is to manage the commercial relationship and to hold the accountant, attorney, and executive management of the business. Moreover, we want to keep our clients informed about our services through newsletters.
- Legitimation for treatment: the legal basis for the processing of customers and suppliers’ data is the existence and execution of contracts of provision of services or buy-sell of products. The legal basis for the remission of our newsletter is the concurrence of the legitimate interest of Actius.cat..
- Retention period of data: we conserve our customers and suppliers’ data while they commercialise and during the required years to fulfil our legal and attorney obligations derived from our contractual relations.
Processing of data from web users who contact us by email
- The purpose of the processing is to manage and respond to requests for information or consultations. Furthermore, where appropriate, we will facilitate Actius.cat offers to the clients that might be interested. Our company won’t take automatically decisions based on our clients’ profiles.
- The legal basis for the processing of customers’ is the consent they made when they decide to send us an email.
- We conserve our customers’ data while the time required to solve their information request. At most, their data is going to remain for 2 years since the last confirmation of interest in our services and while they are not applying for their data’s suppression.
Processing of data from the costumers that receive our Newsletters
- The purpose of processing data is to manage the subscription and remission of the Actius.cat’ newsletters.
- The legal basis for the processing is the recipient’s consent. On the other hand, the legal basis for the remission of our newsletters is the legitimate interest’ concurrency of Actius.cat.
- Retention period of data: we conserve our newsletters customers’ data indefinitely unless they ask us to cancel the service by sending an email to with a copy of their ID.
Recipients to whom we will communicate our customers’ data
Generally, the recipients of our customers’ data will be our company’s directives and the professional team of Actius.cat. The client’s data won’t be provided to anyone, except when there is a legal obligation.
Additionally, we can send your data to the business that provide their services to Actius.cat. They will only have access to the data as in charge of the processing, with the only purpose of giving their services contracted by our company.
Our costumers’ rights
Finally, if our customers want to exercise their rights (RGPD 679/2016):
- Rectification of inaccurate data
- Avoid ceding their data.
- Cancellation of their data’s processing
- Application for the suppression of their data
- Limitation of the processing of data’s portability.
They can send an email to with a copy of their ID.